Friday, February 11, 2011

How Can I View Multiple Tabs or Pages at Once with Chrome OS

I ran across another crazy thing about the Cr-48: I cannot drag out, resize, or otherwise arrange browser tabs except within the same window. This realization killed me when I was going to write some pages of my research paper. I simply wanted to put my notes on one side of the page and my new page on the other and type away. But no, I couldn't do it.

After a few minutes of research I found  a way to do it. Thank you "Frame Two Pages"!

This simple app is available in the Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/eldgpcphflnopbjadiaonofideekgdgm

Edit: After further testing, Frame Two Pages only works with some pages. It did not work as well as I could have hoped.

Google, please allow us some easy way to view multiple tabs at once, resize tabs, and otherwise be allowed some flexibility in viewing space.

No comments:

Post a Comment